CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My favorite

Last night after work, Kinsley, we picked you up.. took a little drive.. picked up Subway for dinner.. went home.. got in our PJs... ate & did NOTHING. It was the first night in FOREVER that Daddy had nothing to do after work. Since he still wasn't feeling great, we took advantage of it!

We all just hung out together. We actually did my favorite... *country music night*. This means we flip between GAC & the 2 country music stations (929 & 930). We just listen to music all night. I like it because when we watch tv I feel like we get all caught up in whatever's going on on tv. When we listen to music.. we dance.. we sing.. we play.. it's great!!

Well we did just that. I held you & danced. Daddy held you & danced. He sat you on his lap & guess what...!??!?! you played the drums.. guitar & keyboard.. you even held a microphone & sang. These are my favorite moments Kinsley.. that I never want to forget. I wish so bad that we had an actual video camera. Instead I use the video maker on my camera & caught a couple snippets. I might post them on here sometime. I can't wait to show them to you one day. It amazes me how tolerant you are. Daddy has so much fun with you. We both love you so much :)

Daddy's in Cincinnati tonight for a conference. Once he's back though.. that's it. No more traveling & leaving each other all the time. We get a whole summer to spend together.. all 3 of us. I can't wait!!!!! Love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment