CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

Baby at the office

Last night Mommy brought you into the office around 5:30 because I REALLY needed to make some phone calls. I brought you in your carrier in the stroller. You hung out in there for a short while, then I had to hold you. If only the people I was calling could see us... I was walking all around the office.. in my socks.. bouncing you on my hip. You thought it was funny!

When my arm got tired I made you a little play area on the ground. You managed to roll enough that you did a complete 180! I couldn't believe how much you are able to move now on your own. Now that you're at Paula's I don't get to see these little things all day like I used to. Sometimes I feel like I miss a lot, but I quickly push those thoughts out of my head & remember to not take a single second with you for granted.

When you got tired of being on the ground, I sat you in one of the big blue chairs in front of my desk. It was the funniest thing. You sat there with Benny forever while I called. I felt like you were a student I was interviewing. I wish I could have you here all the time.

Then, Daddy came in from practice so he could call. He was so excited to see you. You smile SO big for him. I love when you smile. Sometimes I wonder how someone so small could smile so big!?!?! It couldn't be any bigger or any more precious. I love those gummy smiles! When you got a little fussy I walked you down the hallway to see Daddy & pushed you in the stroller up & down the hall a few times.

I brought you back in in the stroller, gave you your bink.. & you fell asleep. You're so precious. I wish your sweet little face was right here next to my desk now..

No comments:

Post a Comment