CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

First night without Mommy

Wednesday night, the 13th, Mommy had to head to Wheeling to stay the night for a college fair at John Marshall in the morning. It was my first night leaving you. I was so stressed out. Not because I didn't think Daddy could take care of you, I knew he could, just because I'm used to doing everything. I was stressed because of how much stored milk we would use too. Daddy did such a good job Kinsley. When I came home on Thursday, he had to tell me every single detail of what you guys did. It was the sweetest thing. Here's some of the things you did Wednesday night:

  • You hung out in your swing for a long time & dozed off a few times

  • He fed you around 7

  • He played XBox for awhile & you just watched him & watched him

  • If he got up to leave the room, you yelled. As soon as he came back, you smiled. You're so bad!

  • You sat on the couch for awhile too. You've been loving that lately. Daddy laughed because he turned around & you were starting to topple over. He fixed you though!

  • Daddy sent me several pictures & updates

  • Your binky fell out. You grabbed it & put it back in. Daddy was SOOO proud

  • You played with Benny & 'yelled' at him. Daddy was going to call me so I could hear you, but as soon as he pulled out his phone, you stopped.

  • You had a big poop right after he changed your diaper.

  • Daddy bathed you himself for the first time!!!! He did a good job

  • He fed you for bed, but you wouldn't fall asleep like you do for Mommy

  • He layed you on the big bed with your binky & you just stared at the ceiling.

  • Finally, he put you in your bassinet while you were wide awake, turned off the lights, turned on the fan. He didn't hear anything for awhile & he fell asleep

Thursday morning:



  • YOU SLEPT ALL NIGHT

  • Daddy got up early since he had to get you ready himself

  • He had to wake you up when he got out of the shower

  • You did your usual grunting & stretch routine (you're just like us & don't want to wake up at 6:30

  • Daddy fed you & got you ready for Paula's

You were such a good girl for Daddy. I can't tell you enough how proud he was. I was so impressed with the 2 of you. You guys needed Daddy/Daughter time. I missed you both so much. I cried when I left on Wednesday. It was so hard for me to leave. I was so excited when Daddy brought you back from Paula's in the afternoon. I just held you & hugged you forever. I don't have to leave you again for awhile.. I'm glad.


Never forget how much your Daddy loves you. He told me last night he's wrapped around your finger. It's so obvious, Kinsley. He sings & dance for you all the time. In fact, last night you 2 were square dancing to country music in the living while Mommy got ready for bed. You had so much fun. You just stared & stared & stared while he spun you all around the living room. The 2 of you are my world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment