CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

SO FAR BEHIND

Kinsley,

Mommy is SOOOOO far behind in posting to you. I am so sorry. Life has been HECTIC lately. I was so excited about golf season finishing so we'd all be together a little more. As Daddy was about to leave for his last tournament, he gets a call from Head Coach Tenney (baseball) saying Daddy is Interim Head Coach because he has a detached retina. OHHH BOY!

So Daddy's taking over baseball & life in admissions is NUTTY! We're working hard in being very proactive is trying to reach our goals for deposited students. Currently, I have 59 deposited, but I need 75. I've just been so busy at the office I don't even know what day it is. On Wednesday, I didn't sit at my desk until 2:30!

In the meantime, you've been getting so big & I've been having so much fun with you. When I get home from work I don't like to get on the computer because I want to spend as much quality time with you & Daddy as I can! Oh.. Mommy did finally start working out this week though.. you sit in your swing & watch me and laugh. Jillian Michaels is doing a good job getting me in shape. I bought a new DVD to try out & Daddy impulsively purchased us some new equiptment because he wants to workout too! He's in a wedding in less than a month & I bought an SUPER CUTE dress for it that I'm trying to trim up for. As of Sunday... NO SUGAR FOR MOMMY!

I'm going to update you on Easter & so many other things soon baby, I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment