CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Sophia & Josie

I never got around to posting about meeting Little Sophia in the midst of everything that has happened in the last couple of weeks. I met Josie last year at a WVWC baseball game shortly after Josie found out she was pregnant & just before I found out I was pregnant with you. We talk all the time & compare baby notes. It's so nice to have another mommy to talk to. Sophia & Josie were in town for the week because here Mommy was on spring break & they came to Buckhannon to stay with Sophia's Daddy, Gary. We were planning to spend a lot more time together but as you know, we had to leave unexpectedly. So they came home Tuesday night (3/22). It was pretty late but we were just DYING to see them.
When Sophia came in I couldn't believe how much bigger she looked then you, she was born on October 20th so she's just about 2 1/2 months older than you. I couldn't wait to hold her. I thought she was going to be so much heavier, but she wasn't. She actually doesn't weigh a whole lot more than you, I think 3 pounds more. You're a little piggy, Kinsley! Mommy kept laughing though because Sophia was making the cutest little noises. She was so cute & we were so happy to finally meet her!

You & Sophia just stared at each other for the longest time. It was too cute. This was the first person your size you've ever gotten to meet. I think you liked her. She's your first FRIEND! Poor Sophia was cranky though because she's teething. I felt so bad for her. Josie tried holding you but you started getting cranky because it was around 9:30-10 & it was bedtime for you. Boy did you know it, you were NOT happy toward the end.
Hopefully, this weather will break & we can go to some Wesleyan baseball games & Josie can bring Sophia. You 2 can have playdates together & take in some Bobcat Baseball. I sure know Daddy will appreciate our being there & I'm sure Sophia's Daddy would love her to be there cheering her on too.

No comments:

Post a Comment