CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Daddy's [[ 27 ]]

Last Sunday, April 10th, was Daddy's 27th birthday. He had to leave though for golf.. again. Friday night, the 8th, Mommy cooked him a special steak dinner & we all just enjoyed a quiet evening together. Then, Mommy's friends Jennifer & Jerry came in late that night, you were already asleep. Saturday we had a cookout. It was so nice outside. That's my favorite part about nice weather, being outside.. doing anything! After our cookout, Daddy had to leave for Indiana, PA until Monday. Sunday, Daddy's birthday, was a GORGEOUS day! Jennifer & Jerry left around 2 & mommy did tons of cleaning & laundry. I opened all the windows & put you in a little onsie with no pants. I love when I can see your little leg rolls, they're my favorite. You were such a good girl while Mommy got all kinds of work done. I was so sad though that we weren't with Daddy for his birthday though. I wish he could have been home so we could have gone for walk, had dinner together, & just spent some quality time together. All this time Mommy had a surprise birthday party planned for Daddy. It was supposed to be last Friday, the 8th, but there were a lot of scheduling conflicts. We moved it to today. He thinks it's just for Kevin, our co-worker, because he got a new job. Well, the head baseball coach, Coach Tenney, had something happen to his eye & couldn't go. He asked Daddy if he could so they wouldn't have to forfeit. Your Daddy is such a great man. He dropped everything & bolted out the door to be there for Coach & for the team. He'll be back though this evening around 8 or 9. The stinky part though, the surprise party. I told him on his way out the door that the party was really a surprise for him. He felt bad. But Daddy's a busy & very giving man. I understand. A Daddy's gotta do, what a Daddy's gotta do! Anyway, Paula has a cute little outfit to put you in when I pick you up this afternoon. It's got polka dots & a cupcake on it. Aunt Ashton bought it for you. I thought it was perfect for a birthday party. So we're celebrating Kevin since Daddy won't be home until later so everyone is still coming over later. We're going to have hotdogs & all kinds of other food on the grill. I hope I bought enough for everyone. It's such a beautiful day too so we can go out back to play cornhole, etc. I'm so excited :) I'll post pictures from the party soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment