CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

Sitting.. Leaning.. Grabbing.. Falling


You're sooooooo close to sitting up on your own, Kinsley. When we sit you on the couch.. you LOVE to lean forward & grab your toes. It cracks me up because it looks like you're stretching. You sit... you lean forward (which is when I can tell you're going to be doing it all by yourself soon).. you reach for those little tootsies & sloooooooooooowly start falling over sideways. It's so cute. Usually Daddy or I will grab you & help you to sit back upright, but sometimes we can't get to you in time & down you go. Next thing I know you're on your side.. toes still in your fist. You just love it & think it's so funny.

You're also able to sit in your Bumbo now & you finally like it. It's so sweet. At night, we usually take all your clothes off because #1 it's been hot & #2 you LOVE it. You get sooooo excited it's hysterical. As much as I'm excited you'll be sitting on your own soon.. it makes me sad because it's just one step closer to you not needing me anymore. Daddy says it's okay because we'll be able to play with you more & it'll be fun. I just love you being my LITTLE (but so big) girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment