CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Daddy's in Florida

Last Thursday night, March 3rd, Daddy came home from North Carolina only to unpack & repack for Spring Break in Florida with the baseball team. He was so happy when he got home to see you. I sat on the couch & held you on my lap while he was in our bedroom packing. It was the most adorable thing. You just sat there, cooed and watched his every move. He was bouncing back & forth from our room, to yours, to the laundry room gathering things for the trip. You didn't take your eyes off of him. I've never seen anything so precious.
As he was finishing up, I took you in the room to see him. I layed you on the bed & we were both talking to you. He kept talking about how much he was going to miss his little girl, especially those chubby cheeks & your little kisses. We decided that you wanted to go too so we layed you on top of the suitcase. You fit perfect! I took a picture because it was the cutest thing.. I'll post it soon.

Daddy left right from work on Friday. When we woke up Saturday morning, I called him to see where he was & how the trip was progressing. He was just 35 minutes away from their destination & was just driving by the Disney World exits (I can't WAIT to take you there sometime!).

6 days later Daddy is now on the eastern side of the state finishing up games the next 2 days. You miss him. Though you can't talk, I can just tell, you want Daddy-Daughter time. I can't blame you. You have an amazing father & we're both so lucky to have him in our lives, Kinsley. I was excited to learn he'd be back SUPER early Sunday morning, probably by the time you & I are waking up for the day. That means we get to spend the ENTIRE day with him on Sunday. He'll need a good nap though. Maybe we'll snuggle & join him! :)
He'll be home in 3 days, Kinsley & I just can't wait. I miss our routine; Daddy helping with bathtime, Daddy changing your diaper, his sweet little voice he uses when he talks to you, the way he gives you little kisses, how he plays with you, Lyon time, his help when you wake up at night. Most of all, I miss just the 3 of us spending time together. We hate that he's had to miss out on this last week, baby, but just remember he wouldn't leave you for a minute if he didn't have to, I wouldn't either. 3 more days..........

No comments:

Post a Comment