CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring

Sunday is the first day of spring, Kinsley, but yesterday was incredible! We had a little change on plans on the day. Daddy was supposed to have a doctor's appt. at 11. He went & they were closed, so he came home. We were so happy. He informed us some people from work were going to the 88 to watch WVU in the first round of the NCAA tournament. All 3 of us were decked out in our blue & gold. The game started at 12:15. Kevin, John & Caitlin joined us & we all had lunch. This was Daddy's first real outing with you. You were INCREDIBLE! Just hung out in your carrier, fell asleep on my shoulder, went back in your carrier & I held you at the end. You were soooo well behaved for the entire 2 1/2 hours. You hardly made a fuss. Everyone kept commenting on how good you were. Mommy & Daddy were so proud, Daddy especially!

Afterward, we came home & Daddy went back to the office. I finished up a little laundry & got us all ready for a walk. I put your sunglasses on you for the first time. You couldn't really keep them up, but OH MY GOODNESS did you look cute in them. I couldn't quit smiling/laughing! We walked through campus & over to the Admissions Office. We visited with all of them for a little while (they loved your WVU) attire. Then, it was 4:30 & time to leave. We walked back while Daddy drove. When we got back, Daddy had the grill fired up. We had grilled chicken (Cracker Barrel style) & salad. It was delicious & so nice to have all the windows open & just enjoy the weather after a long, long winter.
Daddy just left about an hour ago for his first golf tournament of the season. It's down in Beckley, WV. He'll be gone until Sunday evening. This is going to be my first REAL night alone with you. I'm a little nervous, but I know we'll be okay. Never forget for a second that Daddy is gone because it's his job & he's only helping to provide for us. I'm just glad he loves it as much as he does. He really misses you though Kinsley, alot. I can tell it's hard for him to leave you all the time, but just remember he has to do it. I'm glad the season has started because that just means it'll be over sooner. I'm ready for us to spend some REAL quality time together, just the 3 of us. We haven't really gotten that since you've been born. It'll be a great summer. Well, I'm about to take you for another walk.... I'll write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment