CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sleeping

Kinsley,

It's 7:02am. Mommy is up & ready for work, giving you a little more time to sleep. You are so completely precious when you're sleeping. I could stare at you forever, in fact, I often find myself doing just that. I was up with you around 5am to change & feed you. You fell back asleep on my shoulder, face toward mine, with your little mouth wide open. I rested my cheek against yours. It's so soft. I could feel your breath against my neck & hear you breathing. I never wanted that moment to end. I want to remember it forever. I treasure those little moments that we share together.I hear you in the bedroom grunting. This is what you do when you're either leaving a little present in your diaper or waking up. I should get going so that I can feed you before I leave for work. I'm making my best effort to be on time today (on time to me is early). I plan to catch up on some notes to you today at work. Things have been hectic around here lately. I love you my precious little angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment