CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Home

Yesterday, Daddy came home from Florida around 6am. He snuck in & gave you a kiss while you were sleeping before jumping right into bed to get some sleep himself since he drove ALL night. Grandpa came to pick up Grammy around noon after she was here babysitting & helping mommy out the last 2 weeks. You had so much fun with her. We can't believe how much you've changed in those 2 weeks, especially Daddy. "She got so big!" he said. Since he's been gone, you're officially in all your 3 month clothes. Mommy had to do some organizing last week. I put all your newborn & 0-3 month clothes in storage that you've grown out of & organized your drawers with all your 'big girl' clothes.
Mommy's in between jobs right now. Next week I'll start at Wesleyan. I'm so glad I decided to take a week of between AB & WVWC. It's so nice to have this week at home with you. I missed our daily routine together. This morning you were so happy. You sat in your bouncer for about an hour while I showered, got ready for the day & did some cleaning. You started to fuss so I put you in your swing. Now I'm watching you in there.. sound asleep. I've said it before & I'll say it again, I could watch you sleep for hours. You're so beautiful.

Also, you're 2 months old day. I can't believe it!!! I hope to take some pictures of you later on. Mommy's going to run & get some more things done while you're sleeping. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment