CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

For Maddie

Kinsley,

I have been following another blog, Another Day Stronger. A blog about a Mommy, Daddy & their little girl, Madison (that's her on the left!). Maddie passed away a month ago yesterday at 4 months old, she was exactly 3 months older than you. I read her Mommy's blog everyday to see how she's doing. She blogs about the most inspirational things. She's even starting her own business making blocks & bows so in the future, she can be a stay-at-home mom. Kellie is such a strong Mommy. I can't imagine going through what she is going through now. The first day I read her about what happened to Baby Madison, you were sleeping on my lap & I just cried & cried & cried. I can't imagine....

Earlier, I told you about the walk that you & I went on yesterday. Today, I read Kellie's blog & saw that she wanted everyone to take their little one's out yesterday in memory of Maddie. How about that?! We were celebrating Maddie & we didn't even know it!! I think about them every day, so to read this made me so happy. Their story has made me soak up every single moment I have with you even more, not to take a single second for granted. Maddie always wore big bows (see the picture above!), in fact, Kellie says that she loved them! For that reason, I'm so glad I had one on you yesterday. I want to tell you more about Kellie & Maddie soon & especially when you're older. We can learn a lot from them.

(To: Madison -- From: Kinsley)

We were both so happy yesterday & now I know it was for Maddie & Kellie. Together, we were all celebrating her precious life. Kellie asked her readers to post pictures of their little ones out yesterday, especially with their bows. This one is for MADDIE!

1 comment:

  1. i also follow kellie's blog. Kinsley is too cute! i wish i had a daughter so i could have done this for maddie too! Instead my son myles played inside for maddie :) its too cold here in North Dakota for walks for now!

    ReplyDelete